Flipping Mentor in YOUR Market!!

HaveService
Classifieds

Flipping Mentor in YOUR Market!!

Rehabber · Westwood, NJ · Member since 2015 · 388 posts · 136 votes

Are you tired of reading books and listening to Podcasts on flipping, but you still have yet to take the leap forward?

I am your solution!!!  I literally fly to anywhere in the lower 48 states and work with you one on one (or one on two if you have a partner)!

I work with you for an entire year...the best part is that my fee is nowhere near the $50k some companies are charging for (Education).  Education is great...but, there comes a time when you actually have to do something if you want to become a successful RE Investor.

Take your first action... email me at [email protected] to see if we are a good fit together.

0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.