Looking for HML local to Wilmington ,NC

WantFinancingHard Money
Classifieds

Looking for HML local to Wilmington ,NC

Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 6 votes

looking for a local HML in Wilmington. Have 2 SFR deals looking to get funding for

0Reply
1 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2015 · 610 posts · 131 votes
    10y

    @Anton De Vries - Please give me a call.  I should be able to help you with these.

  • Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Nathan,

    Thank you for reaching out. I will call you tomorrow at 11am

    Anton

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    10y

    Anton, since I'm not a mind reader, even though I was in Air Force Intelligence I still need more to go on.  If you can give me more info maybe we can help.  Hope to hear from you.

    Reggie Truss

  • Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @Reginald Truss

    Reggie,

    I am currently looking to build a portfolio of lenders, I have one that I'm working with but would like to have a couple. I do fix and flips and am looking  possibly for buy and holds in the near future.

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    10y

    Anton, give me your email address, i'll send you some info. Thanks for contacting me.

    Reggie Truss

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.