Looking for investor to JV with

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for investor to JV with

Agent · Lizella, GA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 2 votes

I am looking for an experienced investor who is interested in possibly doing a JV on a few deals. I dont have any of my own funds to put up at the moment for hard money or other financing, but what I lack in there I have plenty of deals I could do in my area and a good contractor that I partner with to do the work quickly and cheaply. I also have realtor contacts with plenty of reo deals to rehab. if anyone is possibly interested in getting in on a new market with someone local let me know by sending me a pm

0Reply
1 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.