Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 11 votes
Property is located in the 37th and Garfield Ave area. The interior has been renovated with hardwood laminate, kitchen, and bath updates. Prior to all of renovations completed owner received $40k appraisal. Exterior requires stucco work to be completed. Please request photos via email. The current tenants are paying $600 in each unit. Property is available for showing with tenant notice. CASH BUYER'S ONLY!
Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 11 votes
10y
@Avi Garg I have responded to all email or text that i have received. I have been away from the computer due to the holiday weekend. Please feel free to shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will respond.
Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 11 votes
10y
Those that missed out on this one, you got two options! 1) email me your contact information at [email protected] and i will call you. I do not add anyone to our list without talking to them first. The other option is providing your investment requirements by filling out your information on our buyer site at http://www.milwaukeewiinvestmentproperties.com/