Real Estate Professional · Campbell, CA · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 17 votes
Contractors special. This home has great bones and is ready for the updates that will bring out the $565k-$575k ARV. I will let you create the budget but the home needs: 3 updated baths, new flooring, paint in/out, update kitchen cabinets with new or paint existing, new appliances, remove popcorn ceiling and new lighting and landscaping.
The home has a pool that will be demo'd as part of the price. If you would like to DIY please discount $7,000 from the above price.
Comps:
450 Oak View Drive not upgraded sold for $562k with 2232 sq ft
Investor · Palm Springs, CA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 2 votes
10y
Hi Erick! How are you? I just saw your post on BP. Would you be able to send me more information on this property if it is still available? My e-mail is [email protected]
I'm located in Tiburon, CA and looking for a property to rehab. Thanks and look forward to hearing back from you. 415-481-1111