Tampa / St. Pete / Sarasota MultiFamily

WantPropertiesCommercialMid sized Apartment
Classifieds

Tampa / St. Pete / Sarasota MultiFamily

Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 14 votes

I am looking for small-to-medium size multi-family property on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Up to $4M purchase price, 25 - 75 units and 7% minimum cap rate. Class B/C. Please inbox me if you are aware of opportunities that fit this criteria.

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 467 posts · 57 votes
    10y

    Hi Robert,

    I'll reach out to a few owners I know and see if they are interested. Aside from what you mentioned are there other criteria you would like me to know?

  • Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    No, but higher cap is preferred. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.