Seeking Joint Venture Partners for Commercial Multifamily

WantPartners
Classifieds

Seeking Joint Venture Partners for Commercial Multifamily

Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2014 · 63 posts · 9 votes

Hello All - 

I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. I am currently looking to meet potential joint venture partner(s) whom are interested in acquiring large multifamily commercial buildings and/or flex spaces. Please connect with me if you're looking to expand your portfolio, or alternatively, if you know someone else looking to JV.

All best,
David Lucas, 

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hey David, I'm also looking to do the same thing, so I can get the ball rolling my email is [email protected]

  • Arlington, VA · Member since 2015 · 67 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hello David and Chelsea. I am looking for the same thing. My email address is [email protected]

    I look forward to hearing from you all soon. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2014 · 63 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Thanks Chelsea and Tony for reaching out. I'll be in touch.

    Best,

    David

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.