Looking For Wholesalers And Buyers

Looking For Wholesalers And Buyers

Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 175 posts · 20 votes

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for wholesalers and buyers working in Jacksonville, Miami, and Orlando.

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
10y

I know some successful flippers in the Tampa area. They do get deals off the MLS as well as other sources. It really doesn't matter where it is offered, what matters is what you can make of it.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Plantation, FL · Member since 2014 · 194 posts · 121 votes
    10y

    I'm a wholesaler here in South Florida (dade, broward and palm beach) how can I help?

  • Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 131 posts · 84 votes
    10y

    We have lots of turn-key and rehab properties throughout Fl. Shoot me an email or give me a call to discuss your investment goals. 

    Happy Investing!

  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 175 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @Carlos Coppin Jr do you have a buyer's list? If so can you add me to it please.

  • Wholesaler · Plantation, FL · Member since 2014 · 194 posts · 121 votes
    10y

    @David Battle what email address is the best one?  info@****.com  or is there a better email address?  Carlos

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    I am a wholesaler in Orlando. I'll email you the current list and put you on my private buyers list. 

  • Wholesaler · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Hi I am a wholesaler in jacksonville and I'm currently working on a contract for a property in the historic springfield area of jacksonville, just assigned and closed on a property 9/13/2016. Inbox me and let know how I may be a service to you and your company, thanks

  • Specialist · Davie FL · Member since 2009 · 147 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    @David Battle 

    Hi to all, 

    I'm a wholesaler

    I work in Miami, Broward and Palm Beach counties

    I'd be happy to help and network with you all

    Let's connect 

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    @David Battle

    Vette your sellers. Some make representations that aren't true. Not all may actually have any equitable interest in a property but are simply trying to broker another unlicensed brokers deal and take a cut. 

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    10y

    Oh John, these types don't care, integrity goes for ten cents on the dollar, buyers feed them because they are lazy and looking for a deal, the buyers just feed the drug dealers, it's the dark side of real estate and it's taken over BP..........not what it use to be. :)

    @John Thedford

  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 175 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I don't mind wholesalers making money off the deal if they bring me something I wouldn't have found on my own. As long as the margins are good and they aren't trying to sell me something for retail price. I know investors here in Tampa who get properties off the MLS under contract then market them for over retail price to buyers who don't know any better. I removed myself from their list. Don't send me BS saying it's a deal.

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    I know some successful flippers in the Tampa area. They do get deals off the MLS as well as other sources. It really doesn't matter where it is offered, what matters is what you can make of it.

  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 175 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @John Thedford the only good deals on the MLS here are usually REOs but everyone goes after the same properties. I work for an REO team here in Tampa. One of the best actually. The Griffin Group

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.