Looking for investment partner for multifamily purchases.

WantPartners
Classifieds

Looking for investment partner for multifamily purchases.

Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes

I am interested in cities with good potential West Palm Beach, Chicago, Cleveland, etc. I have 10 years of experience in real estate, but it is not my full time profession. 

0Reply
3 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Silver Spring, MD · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 42 votes
10y

Any more information as to what you are looking for in your investments? What kinds of returns you expect, the type of product you are interested in, value add, etc?

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Silver Spring, MD · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 42 votes
    10y

    Any more information as to what you are looking for in your investments? What kinds of returns you expect, the type of product you are interested in, value add, etc?

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 144 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    I have a couple of value add multi-family opportunities that I'm looking to acquire in Chicago and Texas. I'll send you a pm and we can discuss further offline.

  • Investor · Cleveland and Texas, Ohio and texas · Member since 2016 · 99 posts · 23 votes
    10y
    I'm in Cleveland if your interested in that area hit me up
  • Podcaster & Multi-Family Apartment Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 273 posts · 138 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Tomasz S.:

    I am interested in cities with good potential West Palm Beach, Chicago, Cleveland, etc. I have 10 years of experience in real estate, but it is not my full time profession. 

     Hi Thomas! 

    -d like to help! so... What is your question?

    Are you asking which cities are good?

    (are you looking for good tenants, good rental cap rates, good appreciation, good amenities?)

    Are you looking for partners? wholesalers? buyers? agents?

    Adam Adams

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Thank you all and I apologize for not enough info. I am looking for a partner to buy properties together. Then, we can decide on a particular market, find agents, property managers and start looking for deals. So far, I have invested in 2-4 multifamily, but I am considering 4+ as well. I am looking for cap rate in a range of 15 and above, buy and hold mostly. 

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hi Gary, send it over. Thank you.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Tomasz S.:

    Thank you all and I apologize for not enough info. I am looking for a partner to buy properties together. Then, we can decide on a particular market, find agents, property managers and start looking for deals. So far, I have invested in 2-4 multifamily, but I am considering 4+ as well. I am looking for cap rate in a range of 15 and above, buy and hold mostly. 

    With the current market conditions Cleveland is out if your looking to buy in the 15 CAP range. There is nothing producing anywhere near that CAP in town. Commercial real estate market is doing really well and the prices just keep rising. You would be looking at 6-8 CAP in Cleveland and even lower in the suburbs. For some more info on Cleveland give The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods a read.

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    This is great info. Thanks James.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.