Looking for Multifamily Properties in Oklahoma City

Looking for Multifamily Properties in Oklahoma City

Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 4 votes

Hi BPers,

I'm searching mainly for 4plex properties in and around the OKC area. I had great luck on BP last time I was in search of a property - shout out to @Scott England!  So I thought I'd try it again.  Anyone out there know of any available in the OKC area?  Seems like decent ones that will cashflow are very hard to find, so any tip on a multifamily property would be greatly appreciated!

0Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 31 votes
    9y
    Following, not necessarily looking now but am curious about MF properties in OKC.
  • Rental Property Investor · OK · Member since 2015 · 316 posts · 216 votes
    9y

    @Eric Robinson

    I'm glad to hear the duplexes are working out.  I still need that tour!

  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Not much available right now - at least on the MLS. Hoping to find a 4plex.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.