Cleveland Turnkey Duplex, 35% ROI, will move fast!

HavePropertiesResidentialDuplex
Classifieds

Cleveland Turnkey Duplex, 35% ROI, will move fast!

Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
Turnkey Duplex in “C+”
West Park area of Cleveland.

Great cashflow investment property. Owner has recently put many thousands into renovations. This is centrally located at West Park neighborhood of Cleveland. Waterproofed basement, vinyl windows, updated electrical and more!

Need a Lender? I have many to set you up with that love investors!


Need a Property Manager? No problem! We have you covered with a national name you can trust, Keller Williams!

I’ve been investing in real estate for almost 17 years and have helped many investors (in-state and out-of-state) invest in the Cleveland marketplace.

My investor list received this opportunity early this morning! Get on my list to make sure you get the hottest deals before anyone else!

Click here to be added to my mailing list


Financials:

Purchase price: $61,900
Down Pmt: $9,285 (assuming 15% down)

Rent: $1300
Vacancy: $104
Maintenance: $60
Management: $120
Cap Ex: $120
Taxes: $135

Insurance: $100

Utilities: $80

NOI: $582/month $6,981/year
Debt Service: $274/month
Cashflow: $307/month or $3,687/year

ROI: $3,687/10,523 = 35.0%

Paying all cash? This deal is 11.1% return in the first year!


Click here to schedule a time convenient with you to talk about this or other great deals!

If you've been looking in Akron, Memphis, Nashville, Denver, Indianapolis, Dayton, Toledo, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Kansas City, Atlanta, Charlotte, or other cities for Turnkey opportunities, you're missing out if you aren't looking at Cleveland!

Turkey rentals without the turnkey price! One stop shopping!

I've helped many Bigger Pockets investors grow their portfolios in Cleveland and I want to do the same for you!

Click here to be added to my mailing list

0Reply
6 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hello, Is the owner interested in Seller Financing? Thank You

    [email protected]

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Berdine Ramos:

    Hello, Is the owner interested in Seller Financing? Thank You

    [email protected]

     This seller is not, but I have a side-by-side duplex near here that the seller is willing to finance. 

  • Newington, CT · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    @Matt Motil please add me to your list [email protected] and I would also like to know about seller financing properties

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Pat McCandless:

    @Matt Motil please add me to your list [email protected] and I would also like to know about seller financing properties

     Looks like you were already on my list. If you haven't been getting the emails, please check your spam or bulk mail folders and whitelist my email address. If you need help whitelisting email, let me know. Easiest way is to check the box next to the email and then click the "not spam" or "not junk" button on your gmail screen, if available.

  • Newington, CT · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    @Matt Motil I'm not sure why I'm not getting them, there's nothing in my spam folder.  Are you sure you don't have my email typo'd?

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Pat McCandless:

    @Matt Motil I'm not sure why I'm not getting them, there's nothing in my spam folder.  Are you sure you don't have my email typo'd?

     When I added you, it said you were already on the list! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.