Creative Real Estate Financing in California

HaveFinancingHard Money
Classifieds

Creative Real Estate Financing in California

Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes

CREATIVE REAL ESTATE FINANCING

• Almost Any Property

• Simple Documentation

• No DSCR/DTI

• No upfront Fees

• All credit OK

• Flexible Terms

Private Hard Money Loans for Commercial & Residential real estate transactions that do not qualify for ordinary bank or conventional financing.

Loan Officer │ Jo Ann Lapin (714) 838 1474 x 102

License ID 01203203 | Corp. License ID 01410448

NMLS I.D. Number: 258823 | Corp. NMLS I.D. Number: 337458

Hanover Mortgage Company 2522 Chambers Road Tustin CA 92780

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional Auctioneer · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Your post about lending money is almost unbelievable. I have been in this business for 48 years and the offer you are publicly making is very generous ---- so  

  •  Almost Any Property - WHERE IS THE ALMOST LINE? JUNK REAL ESTATE ok?
  • Simple Documentation - JUST A NAME AND A JOB?
  • No upfront Fees - THAT'S GREAT - I DON'T HAVE TO PAY YOU ANYTHING UP-FRONT?
  • All credit OK - THAT'S GOOD - CREDIT RATING OF 200 OK ?
  • Flexible Terms - LIKE THAT - NO PAYMENTS FOR 60 MONTHS - PRINCIPAL ONLY MORTGAGE

  • What's it take to get turned down?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.