Looking for Equity Partner for new construction in Dallas!

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for Equity Partner for new construction in Dallas!

Lender · Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 312 posts · 71 votes

Dallas real estate developer looking for an equity partner for new construction homes ranging between $900k to $1.1mm. These are leveraged deals, just looking for a equity/money partner. Net profits range from $150k-$250k and we split profits 50/50. Project from start to finish ranges from 6-8 months. 

I'm happy to go over the details via phone or e-mail. New construction is very strong here and I'd like to start immediately. Please visit my site at www.pytcherhomes.com to learn more about myself and my company. 

Joseph Pytcher

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 608 posts · 70 votes
    9y

    Joseph, can you find a partner to put down 5%? I have a source who can do 95% of the total project.

  • Lender · Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 312 posts · 71 votes
    9y

    The project will already be levered up to 80-85%. I need a partner to put down the 15% plus holding costs. If your source can fund 15% plus holding costs, that's all I'm looking for.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.