Looking for long term financing for large portfolio

WantFinancingConventional
Classifieds

Looking for long term financing for large portfolio

Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 36 posts · 8 votes

Hello, 

I am purchasing a 292 unit portfolio of multifamily properties in Louisville Kentucky and looking for long term non recourse financing. Minimum 10 year rate lock, 75-80% LTV. Many of the properties are contiguous. Fannie/Freddie loans could possibly work for this, as this package would qualify for a VLI program.

Does anyone have products that fit this need?   

Thanks

Jimmy

0Reply
29 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · West Berlin, NJ · Member since 2015 · 308 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    I can help you.  Send me details of your project with phone number to

    [email protected].  Thanks Sam

  • Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
    9y

    We have several products that could be a fit including Fannie, Freddie or Portfolio.  Up to 80% LTC with ability to roll in rehab/capex.  Most of the agency loans we do are 10 or 12 years fixed.  You can see some of the programs at www.strongercapital.com/loan-programs.  Please give me a call at 469-458-0600 or email me [email protected].

  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    9y

    Jimmy, I'd love to take a crack at this deal:  [email protected]

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    9y

    James, if your needs are at least $200K, maybe we can make this loan. Please send a brief summary.  Hope to hear from you.

    Reggie Truss

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 206 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    James are you still looking for financing?  I have a couple of programs that might work for this.  Can we have a quick conversation on ths?

  • Lender · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2015 · 610 posts · 131 votes
    9y

    @James Wright - I may be able to help you.  I'd love to look at what you are working on and see what we could do for you.  Please feel free to reach out to me.

  • Marty JohnstonPro Member
    Lender · Wauwatosa, WI · Member since 2016 · 571 posts · 204 votes
    9y

    @James Wright, you have your share of lenders to work with here. If you're looking for an additional option, feel free to reach out. I'd love to discuss your deal to meet you criteria.

    Best Regards,

    Marty

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.