Looking for JV partner for NJ flip. HAVE BUYERAPPROVED AND READY

6 Replies

Write your I'm want to become a full time investor. I have my eye on a property that a friend of mine wants to buy but they can't afford upgrades. I presented them with an offer that included me selling it to them rehabbed and they're ecstatic. They're already pre-approved for more than my asking price. My only problem is lack of funds. I'd love to see if any lender is interested in a 50/50 JV since I have the buyers in place. Do you think this would be possible?

PM me for complete deal presentaion

We have a couple members of our Community Housing Development Organization in the New Jersey/New York area.  If you can get the Seller locked into a purchase agreement, depending on the funds required to rehab we can act as your private Lender.  Upon closing the sell, we will require our rehab cost reimbursed and we can do the net 50/50.  But, James, I went to your BP Profile and you have no contact info.  PM that information to our organization and we can go from there. I did PM our e-mail address.

Originally posted by @Alex Hamilton :

We have a couple members of our Community Housing Development Organization in the New Jersey/New York area.  If you can get the Seller locked into a purchase agreement, depending on the funds required to rehab we can act as your private Lender.  Upon closing the sell, we will require our rehab cost reimbursed and we can do the net 50/50.  But, James, I went to your BP Profile and you have no contact info.  PM that information to our organization and we can go from there. I did PM our e-mail address.

James, 

We may have an interest in this deal. We are always looking for good long term partners.Please feel free to submit to us for evaluation on our website. 

Best of luck in all your endeavors 

Originally posted by @Anthony Dadlani :

James, 

We may have an interest in this deal. We are always looking for good long term partners.Please feel free to submit to us for evaluation on our website. 

Best of luck in all your endeavors 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here