Looking for Off market 70-100 units GA

WantPropertiesCommercialMid sized Apartment
Classifieds

Looking for Off market 70-100 units GA

Investor · Melville, NY · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 9 votes

We're currently looking for 70-100 units off market multi family property in Cobb and Gwinnett counties in Georgia.  The ideal property should be 1970's built, must offer measurable value add opportunity (operational, management or physical) and should be in C+ or better area.  

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 43 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I have a property in Jackson GA 15 townhome units 93% occupied. I know its outside of Cobb and Gwinnett but just wondering if you would be interested. Can be reached at [email protected]

  • Investor · Melville, NY · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Harriett Williams:

    I have a property in Jackson GA 15 townhome units 93% occupied. I know its outside of Cobb and Gwinnett but just wondering if you would be interested. Can be reached at [email protected]

     I'll be glad to take a look.  I just emailed you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.