2 Package Denison, TX Deal - $105 Seller Financing Available

HavePropertiesMultiple Properties
Classifieds

2 Package Denison, TX Deal - $105 Seller Financing Available

Lucas, TX · Member since 2014 · 141 posts · 3 votes

I have two SFH rental properties located in Denison, TX for a package deal for $105,000. Seller financing is available and our terms are 20% down, 7% interest, 30 year amortization with a 3 year balloon. Below is a link to the detail and pictures of the properties.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-GOEIkZnZSCNmhn...

Open to offers, feel free to call or email me if you're interested.

0Reply
1 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nelson LealPro Member
    Aviation Sales / Investor · Pompano Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 112 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    Hello Jarrod, your offers and business model are very interesting.  However your website and multiple posting with little to no replies leave me questioning the validity of said offers.  What can I do to confirm that these are legitimate and from a reputable vendor?  Again, I like your one stop shop type of offer just unsure of the legitimacy.  I'm new to BP so perhaps there are sections here that validate users offerings/history?

  • Lucas, TX · Member since 2014 · 141 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hey Nelson, I understand your concerns about the validity of these posts, a lot of the people that respond to my postings go straight to my email, they don't comment. If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.