Looking for 65/35% financial Partners in AL.

WantPartners
Classifieds

Looking for 65/35% financial Partners in AL.

Birmingham, AL · Member since 2017 · 93 posts · 15 votes

I'm seeking a 65/35% Financial partner for deals I have on the table. I'm getting deals but need a financial backer for the first couple. I need help and I need someone as soon as possible. I know no one wants to leave contracts on the table.

0Reply
5 views

Most Popular Reply

Professional · Roseville, CA · Member since 2017 · 174 posts · 31 votes
9y

Dear Alisha,

The first couple are always the hardest. If I may be so bold  have you looked in to multifamily units 4 and under are not considered commercial HOWEVER 5 units and up are. The differenc is the kind of financing available to you. As women we are in a minority group so there are also government loans and grants available. If you go to the federal government information clearing house they have a cornucopia of infor. Plus if you buy a multifamily you can stay in one and rehab the others as nessecary, Now you have a place to live that other people are helping you pay most of the mortgage on but your building cred with the local banks who buy the way LOVE to fund multifamily offerings. And if you some how find a midsize multifamily for more than 1 million email me and well see what we can do. best of luck to you

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    9y

    Alisha, we have special programs in your state, tell me how much you want, and maybe we can do business.

    Reggie Truss

  • Birmingham, AL · Member since 2017 · 93 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Hello @Reginald Truss. I have 2 and a possible 3 contract that are less than $50k. I'm having a hard time finding funding for them. Purchase and rehab. I have one that more than that but the down payment is my problem. 

    I'm just starting out and from the bottom.

  • Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 237 posts · 78 votes
    9y

    @Alisha D.  Here's hat we have - let me know if you are still looking.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517/topics/441928-five-percent-5--hard-money-for-flips-with-zero---000-down

  • Birmingham, AL · Member since 2017 · 93 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Thanks. I'll check this out and get back to you.

  • Professional · Roseville, CA · Member since 2017 · 174 posts · 31 votes
    9y

    Dear Alisha,

    The first couple are always the hardest. If I may be so bold  have you looked in to multifamily units 4 and under are not considered commercial HOWEVER 5 units and up are. The differenc is the kind of financing available to you. As women we are in a minority group so there are also government loans and grants available. If you go to the federal government information clearing house they have a cornucopia of infor. Plus if you buy a multifamily you can stay in one and rehab the others as nessecary, Now you have a place to live that other people are helping you pay most of the mortgage on but your building cred with the local banks who buy the way LOVE to fund multifamily offerings. And if you some how find a midsize multifamily for more than 1 million email me and well see what we can do. best of luck to you

  • Nelson LealPro Member
    Aviation Sales / Investor · Pompano Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 112 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    hello, PM me with some details perhaps we can work something out. 

  • Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 237 posts · 78 votes
    9y

    @Alisha D.  Looks like my Ad is no longer active.  If you are still seeking 1% per month Private Money, let me know.  :-)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.