Buying properties in Michigan for 1031 exchange

WantPropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Buying properties in Michigan for 1031 exchange

Investor · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 11 votes

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to buy properties in Michigan for a 1031 exchange. I'd like to find an agent, broker, wholesaler, flipper or anyone who is looking to sell now or present opportunities for me. I'm very interested in the Grand Rapids and surrounding areas so am looking for help from a local agent/broker/investor in those areas. 

Looking for a 10% cap rate or better. Or simply a GRM of 4.5 or better.

Also looking for good contractors and rental management for that area.

If anyone is interested in helping me find properties or the other services let me know. Thanks!

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Highland, MI · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    Ryan Zaninovich I have a fix and flip available in Oakland county. See in for here: https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/reo/6117205845.html
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Highland, MI · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    If you connect with me I can provided you my contact details and provide you with my general contractors number. Thanks Jeff
  • Wyoming, MI · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Andy Straub, of BellaBay Realty in Grand Rapids/Grandville area is a great realtor and very investor friendly. I have used Andy on 3 SFR in the last 10 months and I highly recommend him.

    Andy's phone is 616-322-7659, let him know Jeff recommended him. Good luck in your investing future.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.