FREE WHOLESALE MENTORING SAN ANTONIO

HaveService
Classifieds

FREE WHOLESALE MENTORING SAN ANTONIO

San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 44 votes

Hey everyone good evening hope you are enjoying the weather. Wanted to make this quick post to let you know I'm still offering free mentoring to those of you who live here in San Antonio TX. As you may of noticed alot of people are posting big checks then asking you to pay to learn how they do it. In my opinion real estate is too easy to to learn for me charge someone. I will help you get to your first deal as quickly as possible. Even though I'm offering free help, my time is valuable and I will put in as much effort as you put out. If interested send me a message. Have a good rest of your day

2Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Kristopher Williams:

    Hey everyone good evening hope you are enjoying the weather. Wanted to make this quick post to let you know I'm still offering free mentoring to those of you who live here in San Antonio TX. As you may of noticed alot of people are posting big checks then asking you to pay to learn how they do it. In my opinion real estate is too easy to to learn for me charge someone. I will help you get to your first deal as quickly as possible. Even though I'm offering free help, my time is valuable and I will put in as much effort as you put out. If interested send me a message. Have a good rest of your day

     I'm not in the San Antonio area, but I would still like to have a chat with you. Maybe we can work something out. PM me when you get the chance. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.