Seeking REA in the St.Pete / Clearwater area!

WantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Seeking REA in the St.Pete / Clearwater area!

Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 27 votes

Seeking REA in the St.Pete / Clearwater area!

Hello all, currently seeking a licensed agent that is able to provide access to the MLS for specific zipcodes, submit offers, and schedule showings. I live in Ft. Lauderdale and am looking at properties in the area to potentially flip. Currently have one that I would like to begin analyzing so let's start!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tags: Licensed real estate agent, tampa, hillsborough county, pinellas county, fl, florida agent

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Wesely Chapel, FL · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 3 votes
9y

Jazmine,

I would love to connect with you and help!  I love researching and analyzing properties!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Wesely Chapel, FL · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Jazmine,

    I would love to connect with you and help!  I love researching and analyzing properties!

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Hi Jazmine,

    I have dealt with a great (not good, but great) Real Estate agent that would be more than happy to help you.  He lives in St. Pete and has been brilliant throughout our deals and post closings as well.  He is also an investor and is on Bigger Pockets as well.  Shoot a message to @Jeff Copeland and he will quickly respond to your message.

    Best of luck!

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 27 votes
    9y
    Thank you Madeline Perello !
  • Investor · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    I have also used @Jeff Copeland as my realtor in Tampa Bay. He is our realtor for life! Jeff helped us find and purchase several multifamily properties. I know he does his own flipping, buy and hold and property management so he is familiar with every aspect of being an investor and an investor's realtor. His knowledge of the area, neighborhoods and market is invaluable and I would definitely recommend using Jeff.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.