Looking for Financing for RENTAL in Cleveland!

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for Financing for RENTAL in Cleveland!

Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 511 posts · 345 votes

I have a simple ask! I am looking for a lender or even a capital partner, if we can make a deal, to enter into a  5 year deal in the Cleveland area. I have a 2 b 1.5 bath Townhome in Euclid, Ohio, tenant in place with a two year lease. My ideal deal is a 5 year interest only loan. 

Purchase Price: $38,532

Rehab: $4,500

Monthly Rent: $800, then $850 in May 2018. 

PM me for details!

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Layton, UT · Member since 2012 · 67 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Christopher,

    What is your Credit like?

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 511 posts · 345 votes
    9y

    @Irving Allen I have good credit. I am thinking about wholesaling this contract now however. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.