Package Deal - Sold as package or possibly individual!

HavePropertiesMultiple Properties
Classifieds

Package Deal - Sold as package or possibly individual!

Wholesaler · Bremen, IN · Member since 2014 · 91 posts · 11 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets Family,

We have small and large packages available, which could either be bought as a package or individually. Property locations include South Bend, IN (and surrounding areas), Gary, IN (and surrounding areas), and Detroit, MI (Metro). Individually, or as a package, ROI range can be as low as 10% and as high as 26% (or higher). Some properties are turnkey and cash-flowing, and some may be vacant and needing repair (ROI's advertised are Net, including rehab cost).

Property management and rehab services are available.

Please contact me with your interest (call, text, message me here or email). If calling, and you get my voicemail, please leave a message. I may be on an appointment, but will call as soon as I'm free. Thanks much!

Look forward to speaking with you!

Jason Richardson

Contact info (below)

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Santa Ana, CA · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hey Jason, 

    I just shot you an email

  • Wholesaler · Bremen, IN · Member since 2014 · 91 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    Thanks Sarah, as you know I have responded. Thanks for your inquiry!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.