Looking for buyers in SF Bay Area

Looking for buyers in SF Bay Area

Martinez, CA · Member since 2008 · 35 posts · 6 votes

I'm a wholesaler in San Fransisco Bay area and I'm always looking for new buyers. I recently implemented a form on my website to help me get information on my buyers quickly and easily. This is the form: http://buyers.spinnernicholas.com. The only required information is First and Last name. The more information you fill out, the better I can serve you. Please enter at least a phone/e-mail, otherwise I can't contact you. I will contact you within a day so I can fill in an extra information I need. All my deals are assignment of contract and well below FMV.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out my form,
Nicholas Spinner

0Reply
0 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Martinez, CA · Member since 2008 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    16y

    I would also like to know what people think about my form and any other comments you may have.

    If you like it, I can walk you through how I did it. It is really easy and is automatically put into a spreadsheet. And I can use the form myself to quickly add people into the spreadsheet.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.