General Contractor for hire - Solano, Yolo, Contra costa

HaveService
Classifieds

General Contractor for hire - Solano, Yolo, Contra costa

Suisun City, CA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello,

I am an experienced 'flip' contractor in Solano county looking to pick up some new clients to keep my guys busy. I have multiple references upon request and have worked for many investors over the years.

If you are interested in hiring a fully insured, licensed contractor to flip or simply do some minor fixup work to your property you can contact me at:

[email protected]

Cslb #1030069

1Reply
0 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Davis, CA · Member since 2013 · 41 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Hi Greg,

    @Greg King I'm always looking for good contractors in the area. I'll follow up with you though email.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.