106 Unit Value-Add Property in Dallas - Needs Complete Overhaul

HavePropertiesCommercialLarge Apartment
Classifieds

106 Unit Value-Add Property in Dallas - Needs Complete Overhaul

Lender · Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 312 posts · 71 votes

I have access to a 106 unit property in Dallas near brand new large commercial buildings in North Dallas. This property needs to be completely overhauled and increase rents with turn over. I am estimating this property to need about $2.5mm in renovations. The list price is $5,300,000 however I recommend a much lower price of around $4.3mm. Once stabilized, the NOI of this property will be about $600k with a value up towards $10mm.

We can provide all the renovations and property management for you once purchased. We are a full service brokerage in Dallas for property investors.

Please message me for more information and I'll e-mail you the spreadsheet on this property. 

**Please note, I am not the listing agent, I would represent you as your buyers agent locally in Dallas.

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Superior, CO · Member since 2011 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Joseph I sent you an email for more information on this property...

    Thanks,

    Mike

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.