Bulk REO Lists Nationwide! $8k-$25k Properties!

HaveProduct
Classifieds

Bulk REO Lists Nationwide! $8k-$25k Properties!

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 2 votes

Bulk REO list for several states! Vast majority are decent to good condition and are investors' dream prices!

Let me know if you'd like a list for a particular state and if I have it I will send it to you!

Basic information for these REOs:

Price Guidance: 50% of property value

Property Prices: $8000.00-$25,000.00

Cherry Pick: Yes

Vacant: 100%

ALL PROPERTIES ARE OFFER BASED

For lists email me: [email protected]

1Reply
8 views

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
    8y

    If listings in Baton Rouge Louisiana and Surrounding areas, send to [email protected]

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thank you Mr. Hamilton for your interest.  I sent you an email.  Sometimes a first email from me goes into spam, junk or clutter so please be sure to check those folders if you do not see my email.  The email came from [email protected].

  • Lake Oswego, OR · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Hi there, are there any properties in the Portland, OR metroplex area?

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Awww boooo! I don't have any REOs in Oregon at this time John but I will certainly add you to my list for that state. In the meantime, here are the states in which I do have REO's available as of yesterday:

    (AL) (AR) (FL) (GA) (IA) (IL) (IN) (KS) (MD) (MI) (MN) (MO) (MS) (NC) (NE) (NH) (NY) (OH) (PA) (SC) (TN) (TX) (VA) (WI) (WV)

    Thanks for reaching out!  Have a great day!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wichita, KS · Member since 2017 · 152 posts · 119 votes
    8y
    I’m interested in any deals in or around Wichita, Ks.
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi Jason! I am not familiar with Kansas geography as far as which of the cities is close to Wichita but I can just email you the list.  To where should I email it?  Thanks.

  • Investor · Independence mo · Member since 2011 · 165 posts · 49 votes
    8y

    Please send me missouri & Kansas list.

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Ok Steve, will email them now!

  • long beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    hello, would also like a list of all to [email protected]

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Ok Eddie, will email them in just a few minutes!  Thanks

  • Real Estate Investor · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Please email a Texas list...Thank you!

    [email protected]

  • New Haven, MI · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    do you have any michigan listings [email protected]

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi Richard!  I do have some left in Michigan.  Will email the list to you now.  Thank you for your interest.

  • Excelsior Springs, MO · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi!!! I would like the like for Missouri, thank you very much.

  • Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
    8y

    Ms Jackson, Sorry I missed your e-mail, could you send it to my company e-mail address:  [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.