Looking for Duplex in Cape Coral, FL

7 Replies

Hello all,

I am looking to purchase my first investment property. Long time member of the BP community. I am looking for a Duplex in Cape Coral, Florida. I am planning to house hack this duplex. If you have any leads or properties please forward to me. I am also interested in distressed SFH in Cape Coral or surrounding areas.

Thank you, 

Ashley 

Hi Ashley, what part of the Cape are you interested and when do you anticipate purchasing the duplex? My first investment property back in 1999 was a duplex in NE Cape Coral and I still have it. It's a great idea especially if you'll occupy one of the units which will entitle you to great financing options you can benefit from even after you move out/on to you next investment.

Originally posted by @Clive Davis :

Hi Ashley, what part of the Cape are you interested and when do you anticipate purchasing the duplex? My first investment property back in 1999 was a duplex in NE Cape Coral and I still have it. It's a great idea especially if you'll occupy one of the units which will entitle you to great financing options you can benefit from even after you move out/on to you next investment.

Hello Clive,

I plan on purchasing a duplex within the next 86 days, Before January 1st! 

Right now we are focused on NE Cape Coral but will obviously look anywhere in Cape. 

Right now that is the plan, to live in one side and rent the other. Can't wait to start!

Thanks,

Ashley