Looking for New and Motivated Real Estate Agent!!

JobJob Opportunity
Classifieds

Looking for New and Motivated Real Estate Agent!!

Investor · Palm Harbor, FL · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 2 votes

Hi There!

I am looking for new, motivated, and eager real estate agent to work with long term in the Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete area! I am currently in the flipping business and would like to scale up. I need an agent/partner that is willing to put in the work and learn as we go. Need someone that is willing to walk through the properties, crunch in numbers and find deals where we both can make money! Please pm if this is you! Thanks for your time!

1Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Saint Peterburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 27 votes
    9y
    PM sent
  • New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 114 posts · 20 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Quy Nguyen:

    Hi There!

    I am looking for new, motivated, and eager real estate agent to work with long term in the Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete area! I am currently in the flipping business and would like to scale up. I need an agent/partner that is willing to put in the work and learn as we go. Need someone that is willing to walk through the properties, crunch in numbers and find deals where we both can make money! Please pm if this is you! Thanks for your time!

     I wish I had found your post a few months ago.  I recently got my license and need to be in a learning environment.  Now I am forced to look for an hourly position somewhere.  Keep me ind mind though for the future. Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.