Cincinnati, OH Property - Move In Ready Property with Equity

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Cincinnati, OH Property - Move In Ready Property with Equity

Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2013 · 49 posts · 8 votes

I've got a move in ready 3-bed, 1-bath in the College Hill area of Cincinnati, OH for $55k obo, ARV is $80. Looking to sell ASAP. There is little to be repaired other than paint and flooring.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qTvP2HzC5SYJ5GwH2

1Reply
14 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 23 votes
    8y

    The link isn't working.  I would be interested in learning more about this property.  I'll be in the area next week.

  • Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2013 · 49 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    OK thanks for letting me know I will fix it 

  • Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Yes the link doesn't work. Can you maybe email me the pictures?

  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 23 votes
    8y
    copy and paste.
  • Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2013 · 49 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/qTvP2HzC5SYJ5GwH2

  • Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2013 · 49 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Copy and paste the link above and it should work now. Thanks for your interest.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.