Real Estate Investor · Spring Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 288 posts · 98 votes
Good afternoon BP,
just curious to everyone out in KC who the best lenders to work w/ were. trying to establish some relationships. Any bank/credit union or lender referral would be appreciated. Hope everyone is out there being productive. thanks
Real Estate Broker · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2017 · 147 posts · 106 votes
8y
I'm not sure if this is your thing and I have not used him personally but I've heard Pierre Burris with Megastar Financial does a ton of 203b loans. He's off of Vivion Rd in KC MO.
Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 14 votes
8y
Alex,
We work with banks on a national level daily. It is not so important in most cases that you have a local bank as it is you have one that is licensed in your state and in the end CAN GIVE YOU THE BEST DEAL.