Looking to Partner! Let me bring value to you

Looking to Partner! Let me bring value to you

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 184 posts · 204 votes

I'm a Texas native born and raised (Go Texans! even though my team is not fairing to well haha). Fairly well versed in my current Indianapolis market, looking to partner locally or out of state. I'm confident with the right relationships I will be of great benefit to your business workings.

At the bare minimum I would love to connect and network with a few like minded individuals learn from each other, source deals, or partner on raising capital for deals should the situation arise. 

Let's make something happen! 

1Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lenexa, KS · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Hello Evan, I am looking to build relationships with more investors as well. I would love to chat and get to know what you are trying to do.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hello Evan,

    If you are still looking to partner up and build connection, would love to connect! My goal is to invest in the Indianapolis area. My wife's family is from there, and I went to college in Muncie, IN at Ball State University. Would love to connect, I am new to BP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.