Financing Needed 3bed 2 Bath house Taylor, TX

WantFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

Financing Needed 3bed 2 Bath house Taylor, TX

Real Estate Agent · Cedar Creek, TX · Member since 2010 · 161 posts · 63 votes

Hello,

I need some assistance. I have a property in Taylor, TX 76574 that I need to refinance. This is a fix and flip property that has an outstanding note of $127,000. The ARV is between $220,000 and $240,000. My current hard money loan is expiring and I'm looking for options. The rehab is between 80 & 90% complete, all that remains are finish electrical, plumbing, refinishing the floors and installing counter tops and final power and gas connections and installing the outside AC unit and charging and testing the system. I am looking for a 6 month note. If you wish to contact me by phone please leave a message as I screen unfamiliar phone numbers.

Tamara Elliott-Deering, Owner

[email protected]

512-629-3090

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.