Wholesalers, Lead generators in NJ

Wholesalers, Lead generators in NJ

Emmanuel LopezPro Member
Investor · Elizabeth, NJ · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 14 votes

Hello Everyone, been on BP for quite sometime but haven't put it into much use. I'm an investor in NJ (mainly Middlesex, Union, Essex counties SFR and MFR) looking to make new connections and close on more deals. I work on my own, but will consider doing a partnership deoending on your need and also have colleagues in the business who are always willing to take on new deals. Welcoming all.

1Reply
1 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 181 posts · 242 votes
    8y

    Hey @Emmanuel Lopez I live in Linden and am currently narrowing down my list of areas that I will purchase a 3/4 family property in the next couple months. Nice to meet you

  • Emmanuel LopezPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Elizabeth, NJ · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    @Nicholas Sheridan, Jr. always a pleasure to meet investors from the area. i will deff keep you in mind if some deals come around that i can present to you. What areas are you currently targeting? are you working with wholesalers? REA?

  • Hudson County, NJ · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hello there. I'm currently looking to network with fellow NJ investors. I am an agent currently starting off with my own personal investments. It would be great to create a team and help each ther out. Wish you the best.

    Rob

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.