Looking for Conventional Loan Lender for First Time Home Buyer

WantFinancingConventional
Classifieds

Looking for Conventional Loan Lender for First Time Home Buyer

New to Real Estate · Rome, GA · Member since 2017 · 107 posts · 34 votes

I currently have a duplex under contract in Acworth, GA. I have already been pre-approved for a FHA loan up to 250k with a lender. I have gained access to additional capital and I am interested in getting estimates for conventional loan rates. I am purchasing a duplex and have intentions to owner occupy while renovating on side of the duplex. Please feel free to contact me by phone, email, or through BP.

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    8y

    Nathan, give me your email address so I can send you some information.  Hope to hear from you.

    Reggie Truss/[email protected]

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y

    I'm betting your fha lender does conventional loans.....stay with someone local, face to face.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.