29 SFR Porfolio: Warranty Deeds!

29 SFR Porfolio: Warranty Deeds!

Real Estate Investor · Saginaw, MI · Member since 2008 · 136 posts · 24 votes

29 SFR Properties on Warranty Deed: Midwest and South: AL, MO, OH, IN, MI, TN. $475,000 complete.

These properties come with Warranty Deeds and are free and clear: no liens, no encumbrances, no back taxes.

Contact me if interested

0Reply
0 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    16y

    Are you direct to the source on these?

  • Real Estate Investor · Saginaw, MI · Member since 2008 · 136 posts · 24 votes
    16y

    Hi Bryan. Yes, I am; in fact, 5 of the properties I own. The source requires papering up. But I could have the entire inventory--with pictures--in your hands immediately upon receipt of the docs. Thanks. Tom

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    16y

    Can the portfolio be broken up or do you take the good with the bad?

    PM me if you want to paper up. I think I can help you out.

  • Real Estate Investor · Saginaw, MI · Member since 2008 · 136 posts · 24 votes
    16y

    Thanks, Bryan. Yes, they can be broken up... they cost a little more separately than they do as a package; but yes t hey can be broken up.

    I PM'ed you via colleague request.

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.