Pro Member
  • Elkton, MD
Votes |
4/1.5 in New Castle, DE - Great for Flip or Rental

Sebastiano Sorbello
Pro Member
  • Elkton, MD
Posted Jan 5 2018, 05:09

4 Bed, 1.5 Townhome near Old New Castle!

$35,000

I am selling my contract (commonly known as a wholesale deal) on a 4-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom, interior townhome within walking distance to Old New Castle and Battery Park.

There are 2 exit strategies. This property works as either a Flip or it would make a great Rental. This unit should rent in the range of $1,000 - $1,200 per month.

The front of the house is brick and in very good shape.

The heater is newer.

The rest of the house needs to be renovated.
It has a roof leak towards the rear of the property that has gone through all three floors. The floor joists look to be in solid condition.

The electric panel only has 4 circuits powering the entire house.

It doesn’t have an air conditioning unit, just heat. You may be able to add it to the existing heater. The third floor doesn’t have duct work for heat.

Water heater is about 20 years old.

It needs windows, kitchen, bathrooms, carpet, paint, new doors, drywall work, electrical work, light plumbing.

The front of the property needs some concrete work as the sidewalk is uneven and a handrail going into the house.

The back of the property could use some possible vinyl siding work, and gutter work.

The property is offered in AS-IS condition.

The price is $35,000
Estimated ARV is $135,000-$140,000
Check out the video tour

https://youtu.be/XWzPnKb0-9M

Email me at [email protected] for the address and to set up an appointment. I am selling the contract I have on the house, and I will assign my equitable interest to you, so you can buy the house. This is sometimes referred to as a wholesale deal. The $35,000 price includes the assignment fee. You will still pay your portion of the transfer taxes and closing costs.

Offering