• Square Footage: 816

Unit: 4

• Current Rent: $750
  • Occupied: No
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1.0
  • Square Footage: 816

Lot Size: 0

Quad-plex for sale in desirable Dunean community in Greenville, SC.  With its location by Greenville Memorial Hospital, the interstate, multiple restaurants, and a grocery store, this property has a great rental history.  All units are in good shape.  The owners have renovated two of the units in order to raise rent.  The property has a newer architectural roof, painted brick construction, and plenty of parking.  The owner pays water - all other utilities paid by tenants.  Don't miss out on this turnkey investment.

Hey Graham.  Two of the units are rented for $500 each.  The other two have just been finished being renovated and will rent for $750 each.  The owners have taken very good care of the property and it does not need any repairs that I'm aware of.  Asking price is $240,000.

Please send me more details and pictures if available still.  Is it being professionally managed?

Yes, it is being professionally managed and the I believe the management company would stay on if you desired them to.  They are a phenomenal company so I would recommend them.  I'll take some pictures and put them up tomorrow.

I'd like to see the pictures as well.  Please send them my way!  Thanks

Gaston. This is Blair Boan here in Greenville.
Would like to view it on Friday if possible?
Thank you sir.

I am interested.