Local contractors for my new company

Local contractors for my new company

Wholesaler · Fairport, NY · Member since 2017 · 43 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone,

How are you? My name is Gabriel. I am located in Rochester, NY. Specifically in Fairport. I am in the process of putting a team together for my new fix and flip business. One of the elements of my team would be a general contractor. I know of some, but it is always good to have a few on your team for many reasons. Can anyone point me in the right direction of finding and making contact with a few contractors? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Gabriel

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 55 votes
    8y
    Hi Gabriel Petsios While I do not have any GC information for you, I thought I’d reach out to say hello, as I live in Fairport as well. Do you have any buy-and-holds?
  • Wholesaler · Fairport, NY · Member since 2017 · 43 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi @Anthony Barbato

    I don't have any buy and holds yet. As of now my main strategy will be on fix and flips.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.