• Real Estate Investor
  • Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Votes |
Looking for a Mentor - Commercial Real Estate

Soji Oyenuga
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Posted Jul 30 2010, 07:50

I am looking for a Real Estate Mentor/Coach that specializes in Commercial Real Estate (Apartment 50+ units and/or Self Storage and/or Mobile Home Park etc).

I am looking for a symbiotic relationship, a situation where I will be some value to my mentor/coach as I do respect and appreciate and have high regards to those who share their TIME and experience.

I had been in Real estate since 2004, mostly investing in Single Family homes and few Multifamily unit (maximum of 6units). I have education in Commercial Real estate with a few years plan and focus on what to achieve - I need help in someone looking over my plan and idea of implementing them with team members and related issues. I am focus, have access to virtual assistants and other team members, self motivated, goal oriented, coach able and self starter.

I will highly appreciate a coach/mentor that will help me as i transit into commercial real estate investing as my full time focus. I am willing to split the profit with my coach/mentor as seem fit for both of us, I am willing to do whatever it takes to make my coach/mentor achieve his/her goals as they help me as well.

Thanks!

Loading replies...