Dade City Fix 'N Flip - 100k+ Potential Profit!

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Dade City Fix 'N Flip - 100k+ Potential Profit!

Daniel PaloscioBusiness Member
Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 228 posts · 95 votes

Dade City Steal!

ARV: 375k-400k+

Rehab: 100k

13400 10th St

Dade City, FL, 33525

Bedrooms: 6

Bathrooms: 4

Square Footage: 4,490

Pool!

1.05 Acre Lot

Parcel ID for county appraisers site: *The parcel doesnt show up by address so you'll need the folio number below

34-24-21-0000-16600-0020

Click HERE for photos

0Reply
1 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    hi,, can you send more information to

    [email protected]

    thank you

  • Daniel PaloscioBusiness Member
    OP
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 228 posts · 95 votes
    8y

    Emailing you now @Robert Hinojosa

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    I’m interested. Could you PM me?
  • Daniel PaloscioBusiness Member
    OP
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 228 posts · 95 votes
    8y

    Hi @Justin Denham, we actually just received escrow on this property yesterday. I will keep you updated if things do not go through.

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    I hope it closed, but I’m still interested if it falls through. I actually want to buy it for myself.
  • Daniel PaloscioBusiness Member
    OP
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 228 posts · 95 votes
    8y

    @Justin Denham

    Funny you say that, the buyers are actually purchasing it for themselves as well. If things don't work out you will be my first call. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.