J.V with a Remodel and Rehab Expert.

WantPartners
Classifieds

J.V with a Remodel and Rehab Expert.

Investor · Las Vegas. Jacksonville, Bay Area Ca, Nv, Ca, Fl · Member since 2015 · 511 posts · 220 votes

In the first 24 months of starting my R.E Investment Company I was able to purchase, rehab, flip or hold a total of 17 properties all self-funded. It has been an interesting journey to say the least. I started like most new investors except the fact that I am a General Contractor and have been remodeling properties for others investors for 30yrs.  I rolled the dice and bought as many properties as I could buy through cash, cash w/carry backs, seller floats, mortgage wraps and leveraging deals. I boarded up the properties in the slower markets, I started rehabs on properties as each market dictated a good return. Sometimes I would flip a new purchase right away if the market was right, thus leaping over a property bought prior in the year. I studied past and present projections, I now understand the timeline of the market rise from the West Coast to the Southeast. Oh, I should mention that I flip homes in Las Vegas NV, Jacksonville FL, Tallahassee FL, Jackson Mississippi, Louisiana and in the Bay Area California. This year's goal is one flip a month and with a 3yr plan of 5 flips per month it has become evident that a lending partner is needed to achieve this. Self-funding projects can only take you so far. Who knew that a $18k first investment would produce a volume of 7 figures in 2 yrs. I am currently looking for a Lender, PML or Funding Partner that has a asset based product or asset based program that lends to a LLC. If you are interested in great returns for your money or would like to team up with a fast growing R.E Investment Company please send me a PM. I have constantly been able to bring in 35-120% returns on flips. If you have the desire to get in the business but don't know how or where to start, this could be perfect for you. I love teaching people about the pro's and con's of rehabbing, like where to put the funds, items to avoid and how to walk a property. After rehabbing and remodeling multi-million dollar properties in the Bay Area in California , which is actually boring to me, I find it more rewarding to flip in the lower markets. Guru's charge $30k for a text book program put that into a tangible item like real estate with a experienced flipper and learn hands on. 

If you would like to get in as passive or hands on P.M me for details.

0Reply
3 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 269 votes
    8y
    Please email me to discuss.
  • Investor · Las Vegas. Jacksonville, Bay Area Ca, Nv, Ca, Fl · Member since 2015 · 511 posts · 220 votes
    8y

    @Anthony Dadlani, How have you been? I still have your number and will give you call. Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.