Funding for Las Terrenas Dominican Republic

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Funding for Las Terrenas Dominican Republic

Real Estate Agent · Tampa Fl · Member since 2017 · 176 posts · 16 votes

Found some properties in the Dominican Republic that shows great promise would love funding for if anyone is interested.

0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Hi Lewis: Please message me with more details at:[email protected]

  • Investor · Chambersburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    @Lewis Anderson - Any update on this?  I'm currently checking around for financing a DR property as well.  Would appreciate input.

  • Real Estate Agent · Dominican Republic · Member since 2020 · 129 posts · 19 votes
    3y
    Quote from @CJ Witmer:

    @Lewis Anderson - Any update on this?  I'm currently checking around for financing a DR property as well.  Would appreciate input.


     did you make it? if no maybe you can be in contact with me I can help you with that 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.