Seeking private lender/partner on a flip in orange county NY
So here the scoop, im in contract on a property in Orange county I was going to go with hard money however my father and I were going to borrow the 20% + closing + rehab from his annuity, unfortunately he was turned down because he borrowed many years ago and now can not borrow again until he retires next year. This could be a great deal for my first flip if I can just secure the funding.
The deal,
PP $185,000.00
Reno Budget $60,000.00
Taxes $9,587.90 (responsible for the unused portion only)
Holding costs $1,200.00 (utility's)
As of right now my material list is coming in at $34,519.91
Closing costs $6,870.85 (includes builders risk insurance policy)
ARV $370,000.00 (appraisal came from a reputable company who does most of there business in Orange County)
I was advised by both my agent as well as the appraiser the final sale price should go well north of $370K due to inventory and the area the property is in.
Descripition of property
Split ranch
4 bed
3 and 1/2 bath
in ground pool (new liner and filtration already in reno budget)
1973 build date
.73 acres
2348 square footage
Scope of work,
Upgrade kitchen, upgrade baths, new heating system, refinish hardwood floors, paint interior and exterior, new front porch, open 5 walls not fully just expand opening that already exists, new widows and doors new landscaping and new pool liner.
If your interested in making this happen please send me a PM asap, im looking to this full time so we can start a strong relationship if your eager and willing. My experience includes an extensive background in residential construction and remodeling, as well as light commercial, I have many freinds in the industry that know my capabilities and are willing to pull electrical permits as needed, My father holds a valid Rockland County Master Plumbers License, I am in the process of renewing My Rockland County GC license. My goal here is to not have to seek out contractors and do all the work in house, Myself, my fathers and former employees of mine are fully capable of completing rehabs and are ready to start. I am expected to close on the 21st of March so time is of the essence. Please contact me so we can discuss how we can make this happen and how it will benefit the both of us. I fully expect to have this property flipped and ready to be listed back on the market in no longer then 6 weeks, I am putting a budget of 60K and 6 weeks to completion only due to the septic system, the building dept has no pump cert on file so the condition is unknown, Myself and my father are fully capable of installing a new system if need be, my father has the background in sewer systems and I have an extensive background in heavy equipment operation, weather it be drainage site grading excavation so on.