Investor · Mountain View, CA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 2 votes
I have a property under contract in St. Helena that I want to assign. Neighboring property sold for 2.6M recently with a similar lot size, but bigger living space and a pool. Looking for an investor who can bring vale to the deal by adding some sq. ft and a pool. Put in 300k into the property and an exit at 2.3M is easy. Other properties on the same street with similar living and smaller lots and that are dated are selling between 1.75-2M as is. Great opportunity for an investor to make handsome profit on it. You need to be all cash/Hard Money finance, with 20 day close. Too far for me and my team or would have flipped myself. Great opportunity. Call me 650-656-5951
Investor · Sonoma, CA · Member since 2013 · 1 post · 0 votes
8y
Hello Vicky, what is the status of this property? I am an investor in Sonoma and that is not too far for me. Please let me know if it is still available and see what we can do.