Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Marc Middleton
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Miami Beach 4 Plex for Under $1ML!! Fully Renovated & Rented!

Marc Middleton
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Miami, FL
Posted Apr 26 2018, 19:08

The ONLY 4Plex on the Beachside of NoBe for under $1Million! This property was completely remodeled down to the studs back in 2015. All units are leased at market value and come with a private parking space! 40 Year Certification Completed! Hurricane Impact Windows throughout, new A/C units, appliances, fixtures, bathrooms, kitchens, flooring, electrical. Easy to manage, owner pays water/sewer/trash but receives additional income from rear covered laundry. Lawn is only $50 when needed, very simple! All units have separate electrical meters. Owner has 1 building meter for laundry/security lights - $25/month! Everything was completed with permits by a licensed contractor. Hurry up and lock this one in before the North Beach Revitalization starts and make money from day 1!!!

Offering

Loading replies...