Recommendations for Investor Friendly Escrow/Title - Beaumont, Tx

Recommendations for Investor Friendly Escrow/Title - Beaumont, Tx

Eric RoenkerPro Member
Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2008 · 22 posts · 7 votes

Hey BP Peeps!

I'm looking for an investor friendly Escrow and Title company in Beaumont, Tx.  I have a purchase contract that I'd like to open escrow on.  Beaumont is not my local area, so I'd really appreciate referrals to companies that are easy to work with.

Thanks,

Eric

0Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Lumberton, TX · Member since 2017 · 146 posts · 93 votes
8y

Jessican Rayburn at Capital Title on Dowlen, HANDS DOWN. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Beaumont, TX · Member since 2015 · 161 posts · 77 votes
    8y
    Eric I have been using Capital Title of TX since 2016 and have been pleased with them. PM if you'd like specific contact info.
  • Eric RoenkerPro Member
    OP
    Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2008 · 22 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Thanks Alex! 

  • Investor · Lumberton, TX · Member since 2017 · 146 posts · 93 votes
    8y

    Jessican Rayburn at Capital Title on Dowlen, HANDS DOWN. 

  • Investor · Beaumont, TX · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Will also suggest Capitol Title but would also like to put out there Texas Regional Title. Using them for the first time and no problems as of yet ( was a sellers preference).

  • Eric RoenkerPro Member
    OP
    Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2008 · 22 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the recommendations.

  • Investor · Beaumont, TX · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Okay, just to be the broken record ... I’ve used both Capital Title and Texas Regional Title and would recommend them to anyone.  I don’t want to disparage other well-known local title companies, but I don’t use any others anymore.

  • Real Estate Agent · Beaumont, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Jessica Rayburn at Capital Title in Beaumont handles all my investor files and anything weird.  She's the best.

  • Eric RoenkerPro Member
    OP
    Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2008 · 22 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Thanks for all of the great info regarding CTOT and Texas Regional.  I decided to go with CTOT as they were super friendly and very helpful to someone from out of state like me.  BTW, if anyone is interested in a wholesale deal in Beaumont, feel free to text/call/message me.  :-)

    Happy Investing!

    Eric

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Quote from @Alex Saleeby:
    Eric I have been using Capital Title of TX since 2016 and have been pleased with them. PM if you'd like specific contact info.

     Hi Alex, can you please provide me with contact information for Capital Title.

    I have a back to back closing I need to do on a property in Beaumont. Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.