Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Tom Cafarella
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor & Coach
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
Sick Of Over paying For Marketing That Doesn’t Work?

Tom Cafarella
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor & Coach
  • Boston, MA
Posted Jul 19 2018, 07:22

Sick of overpaying for marketing that doesn’t work?

I was too.

My name is Tom Cafarella and I am a Boston area investor that fixes and flips over 100 properties per year.

After getting outbid on properties listed on the MLS day after day, I knew that I needed to get off-market deals.

What I didn’t know was how confusing it would be to find motivated sellers.

There were so many marketing methods to choose and everyone had a different opinion on which ones worked best.

Because I didn’t know which ones worked the best, I tried everything.

And guess what?

Only a few marketing methods really work.

And of those that work, you need to do them right or your cost per lead ends up being too high to make any real money.

Luckily for you, I have now figured this all out and am ready to share it with one investor geographic area.

This is the exact system that I’ve used to close more than 50

0 deals over the last 5 years. I get about 10 deals a month from this system (that runs on autopilot once you have it all setup)

Want to learn what I did and how you can implement these low cost strategies in your market?

Schedule a time to talk at www.bookwithtom.com

I only work with one person per geographic area, so if you are even the least bit interested, schedule a time to talk before your market is sold out.

Again go to www.bookwithtom.comto schedule a call, and I’ll walk you through how the system works and we’ll see if it’s a fit for your market. 

Offering