Looking for: Multifamily 8-30 units / B or C / 8-10 CAP

WantPropertiesResidentialMultiple Properties
Classifieds

Looking for: Multifamily 8-30 units / B or C / 8-10 CAP

Investor · Cramerton, NC · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 198 votes

With your help, we will acquire a multifamily asset of 8-30 units in the region west of Charlotte, NC. Specifically within the Gastonia, Asheville, Lenoir triangle. We are unafraid of tertiary markets as long as the town has good underlying fundamentals.

Particulars:

- 8-30 units w/value add

- B or C class asset, stable working class neighborhood

- Light rehab OK but not looking to reposition or major rehab

- Pricing at 8-10 CAP

Here is an example of a sold complex from 2017 which is exactly the type of asset I'm searching for. https://goo.gl/maps/dTmWPaqRvQ82

I have capital and existing relationships with regional banks. If needed, I also have a network to bring in other investors if the size of the project warrants it. When we find the right deal, we will get it closed - no worries on that.

If you have a property that meets our criteria or can connect us with someone who does, please get in touch by email ([email protected]) or through PM on BP.

——

Counties: Gaston, Cleveland, Rutherford, Polk, Henderson, Buncombe, Madison, Yancey, McDowell, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, Lincoln

Cities: Gastonia, Shelby, Columbus, Rutherfordton, Hendersonville, Asheville, Marshall, Burnsville, Lenoir, Morganton, Newton, Lincolnton, Kings Mountain, Forest City, Black Mountain, Burnsville, Spruce Pine, Mars Hill, Weaverville, Hickory, Granite Falls, Maiden, Stanley, Cherryville, Marion

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Lorain, OH · Member since 2015 · 72 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Townhouse style apartments, 1 - 8 unit, 2- 6 unit buildings

    $79,294.75 N.O.I asking $800,000.00

    Contact Joe Solkiewicz at 440-225-4194 or [email protected]

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 118 votes
    8y
    Hi @Josh Stack, we are closing on a 14 unit property in Gastonia, just a few minutes away from our 76-unit complex. Our plan is to rehab the property, lease it up and sell it. I would love to keep it because I like what I am seeing in Gastonia but a property that small doesn’t fit into our portfolio. If you’re interested send me a message.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.