Looking for: Multifamily 8-30 units / B or C / 8-10 CAP

WantPropertiesResidentialMultiple Properties
Classifieds

Looking for: Multifamily 8-30 units / B or C / 8-10 CAP

Investor · Cramerton, NC · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 198 votes

Hi BP!

With your help, we will acquire a multifamily asset of 8-30 units in the region west of Charlotte, NC. Specifically within the Gastonia, Asheville, Lenoir triangle. We are unafraid of tertiary markets as long as the town has good underlying fundamentals.

Particulars:

- 8-30 units w/value add

- B or C class asset, stable working class neighborhood

- Light rehab OK but not looking for major reposition or complete rehab

- Pricing at 8-10 CAP

Here is an example of a sold complex from 2017 which is exactly the type of asset I'm searching for. https://goo.gl/maps/dTmWPaqRvQ82

I have capital and existing relationships with regional banks. If needed, I also have a network to bring in other investors if the size of the project warrants it. When we find the right deal, we will get it closed - no worries on that.

If you have a property that meets our criteria or can connect us with someone who does, please get in touch by email ([email protected]) or through PM on BP.

——

Counties: Gaston, Cleveland, Rutherford, Polk, Henderson, Buncombe, Madison, Yancey, McDowell, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, Lincoln

Cities: Gastonia, Shelby, Columbus, Rutherfordton, Hendersonville, Asheville, Marshall, Burnsville, Lenoir, Morganton, Newton, Lincolnton, Kings Mountain, Forest City, Black Mountain, Burnsville, Spruce Pine, Mars Hill, Weaverville, Hickory, Granite Falls, Maiden, Stanley, Cherryville, Marion

2Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes
8y

Josh,

I'm looking at multifamily in some of the same areas...will share as I come across. 

Also PM'd you separately. 

Thomas

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Josh,

    I'm looking at multifamily in some of the same areas...will share as I come across. 

    Also PM'd you separately. 

    Thomas

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 96 votes
    8y

    @Josh Stack me too! lol

  • Dan HandfordPro Member
    Investor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2018 · 779 posts · 501 votes
    8y

    @Josh Stack Our team is looking for 150-250 units in Charlotte, NC right now. If I locate any deals in your areas that fit your criteria, I will let you know.

    Same for you too @Thomas Konditi and @Brian Orr

  • Investor · Cramerton, NC · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 198 votes
    8y

    @Brian Orr / @Thomas Konditi / @Dan Handford / @Rod Joseph

    I'm starting to get some leads on apartments in the geographic target market.  If any of you are interested in partnering on projects, let me know.  I'm open to partnerships - a pre-requisite of that though is a strong contract/operating agreement and mutual background checks of any partners.

  • Rental Property Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Josh, Yes...am interested and pre-req's are perfectly fine. Will connect separately.  Thomas

  • Rental Property Investor · Alpharetta, Georgia (GA) · Member since 2016 · 145 posts · 68 votes
    8y

    @Josh Stack  I am in.

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 96 votes
    8y

    @Josh Stack yes, just give me a holler

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.